- Built-in stereo speakers and 2x5w output for passive speakers.
- High sensitivity Microphone
- Could be used for all voice project such as Google voice assistant, Alexa and Open source alternatives.
INSTALLATION and specifications
FULL OPTIONS ALL-IN-ONE SOUND CARD FOR VOICE APP
- Experiment with the Google AYI assistant (100% pin to pin compatible) and Alexa.
- Open source assitant such as ADRIAN, SNIPS and others projects
- Any portable radio project where you need built in speaker
- Power directly your old speaker
- No extra power supply required
Built-in speakers and microphone
Here shown on a Raspberry Pi 3
Connect to any old passive speakers
Thanks to the 2x5W built-in amp, perfect for a voice assistant setup.
Trigger the onboard red light button !
… or connect an external one using the screw terminal